Why Nu Drain
Our Competitive Advantage
We are British Columbia’s leading epoxy pipe repair and unblocking specialist. Our mission is to be cutting edge and the leader in the non-invasive pipe rehabilitation industry.
Nu Flow leads industry by providing key environmental performance benefits:
- Epoxy pipe lining is a long-term solution for leaks and breaks, blockages, root intrusion, water damage, mould, sewer backups and increases flow capacity.
- Testing engineers estimate the life expectancy of our epoxies roughly 100+ years.
Environmentally Friendly Solutions
- Epoxy pipe lining is an eco-friendly solutions that creates no landfill wastes.
- Our innovative green solutions rehabilitate piping systems from the inside, ensure healthy and safe water allowing us to leave virtually no carbon footprint on the environment and prevent pollution to water resources.
- Epoxy coatings and structural lining technology are endorsed by the EPA, as well as by a multitude of industry professionals and water infrastructure engineers and experts, including a host of global, water-related agencies.
End of life disposal/ability to be reused or recycled
- Due to the durability of our lining products and type of resin utilized toxics are not released into the environment.
- Each liner we make is custom to match the exact pipe that we are lining. Custom made just for your pipe.
- Our lines can be installed on junctions, bends, horizontal or vertical pipes all in one application.
- Nu Flow’s seamless liner restores structural integrity, prevents joint weakening and has a smooth transition to the host pipe.
- We specialize in sectional lining. Our product can stop and start at any point within the pipe.
Nu Drain Benefits Over Traditional Pipe replacement
- No Digging! Trenchless repair means your floors, yard, trees, deck and driveway are left untouched. Less time, less mess, less money
- The Right Experience Our certified installers have the proper training and experience to get the job done right
- Permanent Solution By creating a pipe inside a pipe, Nu Flow’s process means no more hard scale build-up or root intrusion permanently.
- Stops leaks and prevents water damage and mold growth caused by erosion and corosion of pipe walls
- Restores host piping system to better-than-new condition
- Maintains or increases flow rate
- Eliminates joints that weaken pipe resulting in cracks, breaks and root intrusion
- No reconstruction time or cost to repair damaged pipe access points
- Minimal (if any) disruption to other utility services
- Prevents pollution of groundwater sources and watershed
- The annealed external polypropylene helix prevents liner collapse, increases integrity and minimizes resistance during pipe insertion
What you Should Know:
- Significantly reduces future challenges
- Material options for pipes
- Peace of mind of a new pipe
- Nu Flow utilizes epoxy, not PVC. Unlike epoxy, PVC does not bond to the host pipe and is required to be grouted at either end of the lined pipe generally at manholes. PVC is not sealed around junctions. If the junction is fractured tree roots can easily ground into line.
- Nu Flow specializes in patch work and our product can stop and start at any point within the pipe.
- Nu Flow’s seamless liner restores structural integrity and prevents joint weakening and has a smooth transition to the host pipe.
- Nu Flow can purpose make liners to almost any configuration and with various lengths for the main line and lateral line as required.
- Nu Flow’s product can be installed on junctions, bends, horizontal or vertical pipes all in one application.
Save your time and money with Nu Flow’s trenchless pipe restoration system.